Jayne Glaser is a partner at Brodie Law. Jayne joined the firm in August 2006 immediately following her graduation from law school. She is a member of The Family Law Section of the American Bar Association and the Missouri Bar Association, the Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis and the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts.
Jayne currently serves on Mayor Francis Slay’s Vanguard Cabinet Civic Engagement Committee, and is an active volunteer with Stray Rescue of St. Louis.
She graduated cum laude from Missouri State University in 2003 and received her J.D. from St. Louis University in 2006, where she was a Dean’s Scholar. During law school she was active in the St. Louis University Legal Advocacy Clinic, Women’s Law Society, International Law Society and was a finalist for the David Grant Excellence in Clinical Representation Award.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Saint Louis University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri
- J.D. - 2006
- Honors: Dean's Scholar
- Missouri State University
- Honors: cum laude
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Member, Family Law Section
- Missouri Bar Association, Member
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis, Member
- Association of Family and Conciliation Courts, Member